South of Tel Aviv five miles lies the huge Israeli city of Rishon LeZion. Rishon LeZion means “First to Zion” and was founded in 1882 by immigrants from the Russian empire in the first major aliyah to Israel.
As of 2017, Rishon LeZion was the fourth-largest city in Israel and has a population of over 250,000.
So, Help to the “Needy Aid Center” in Rishon LeZion has its work cut out to help the impoverished families in the city.
These pictures show stock given out by the Rishon LeZion aid center from a recent aid container of Israel Relief Aid. Winter is coming and sweaters are in high demand!